Silver Membership is available for anyone who has completed a Practitioner Certification course in Holistic Therapy or Coaching, or a business based course, which meets the Minimum Training Requirements as set forth by the IAHT. This level has been created for individuals who use their Holistic Therapeutic skills in a Corporate, Business, Sport or Organizational environment Government or Private).
- Attend Workshops at discounted rates
- Discounted books and offers
- Professional Membership Certificate
- Full use of IAHT logo
- 10% discount off insurance from BGI
Requirements At The Time of Application
- A Practitioner Certification from a training institute whose training meets the Minimum Training Requirements specified by the IAHT.
- 1 years experience using the skills in an organizational context.
- 25 hours Ongoing Professional Development.
- Professionally appropriate Insurance.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan or forward Documentary evidence of your Practitioner Certification or from a training institute whose training meets the Minimum Training Requirements specified by the IAHT. (Unless already on file with IAHT)
- Submit evidence of completing 25 hours Ongoing Professional Development
- Submit evidence of 1 years experience using the skills in an organizational context
- Provide a certificate of current professionally appropriate insurance
- Read the Code of Ethics and acknowledge your commitment to abide by them
To Renew Membership
- Email us through our contact page, setting the subject as Silver Membership Renewal within one month of your membership expiry date
- Submit evidence of completing 16 hours of Ongoing Professional Development (OPD) per year
- Provide a certificate of current Professional professionally appropriate insurance
Please allow 4 weeks for the processing of your application. If you have any questions about your eligibility for membership please contact us.