Gold Membership is available for Members who have either completed a Trainer Certification, PGCE, or Degree in a relevant qualification which meets the Minimum Training Requirements as set below.
- All the benefits of Bronze and Silver membership
- Listing on the IAHT website found under a registered trainer
£80 per year plus £20 for website listing, renewable annually on anniversary of membership.
This fee includes Gold membership and website listings.
Requirements At The Time of Application:
- Registered Silver Membership of the IAHT
- Completed the course intending on teaching
- Trainer’s Certificate from a recognized training institute
- Or PGCE
- Or Degree with relevant area of study
- Have Trained a minimum of 40 Students during this two year period
- 40 hours of Ongoing Professional Development (OPD)
Ongoing Membership Requirements:
- Meet and renew Registered Gold Membership with IAHT
- Provide references from six students within the past twelve months
- Evidence of a total of 40 hours of Ongoing Professional Development
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan or forward documentary evidence of Trainer Certification from a training institute whose training meets the Minimum Training Requirements specified by the IAHT. Or scan copy of PGCE, or Degree in relevant area of study
- Submit evidence of completing a minimum of 40 hours Ongoing Professional Development in past 12 months
- • Submit your core syllabus of any courses you will be teaching
- Explain and provide documentation of your methods for evaluating students ability to show behavioural demonstration of integration and use of tools and concepts
- Provide references from three students within the past six months
- Document your Commitment to supporting students in their ongoing personal/professional development
- Provide Evidence of ongoing communication from the Trainer to students after their training course has finished
- Provide a copy of marketing material used for promotion of training course
- Provide your website address
- Provide a copy of your Training Manuals (discretionary, may be asked for by the IAHT during assessment of your application)
To Renew Membership
- Email us through our contact page within one month of your membership expiry date, setting the subject as Gold Membership Renewal
- Submit evidence of completing 40 hours of Ongoing Professional Development (OPD) per year
- Submit references from six students within the past twelve months
Please allow 4 weeks for the processing of your application. If you have any questions about your eligibility for membership please contact us.