As a community of individuals dedicated to the future of Holistic Therapies we are able to:
- Create standards for Holistic Clinicians and Trainings
- Act as a liaison between members and the government and health professionals
- Provide information to the public about Holistic Therapies
- Deliver quality training workshops for ongoing professional development
- Produce an annual Holistic Therapies conference in the UK
- Regulate our members to ensure the reputation of Holistic Therapists is upheld
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Holistic Therapies
No official training is required to join at our Bronze membership, however we do require a full CRB check after completing any Holistic Therapy certification course which meets the minimum training standards set by the IAHT. We have three higher levels of membership, which recognize our members’ dedication, professionalism and quality of service.
The IAHT Mission Statement
Members of the public public can be assured that our Registered Clinical Members Registered Trainer Members have undergone rigorous measures to achieve the standards set by the IAHT. The IAHT requires ongoing Clinical Supervision and education courses each year to maintain these levels of membership.
INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE OF HOLISTIC THERAPISTS LTD
Company No. 09346021 Legally Registered in England and Wales PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital) non profit organization.